We expressly point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by email) has security gaps and cannot be completely protected from access by third parties.
The use of the contact data provided in our legal notice for commercial advertising is expressly not desired, unless we have given our written consent beforehand or a business relationship already exists. The provider and all persons named on this website refuse any commercial use and disclosure of their data.
Owner Stefan Kunde
Phone: +49 4121 72887
We are not obliged to appoint a company privacy officer. We accept inquiries about privacy under the above-mentioned numbers and addresses.
Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their usea) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of request,
- Name and URL of the requested file,
- Website from which the request was sent (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
- Ensuring a flawless connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- other administrative purposes.
The following information is stored in the cookies:
- The website language you selected so you don't have to re-adjust it when you visit the website later on.
- an ID for statistical tracking of the number of website visitors, and
- an ID for statistical tracking of the number of visits to the website. This information is automatically deleted after 30 minutes.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notification appears before a new cookie is created. We would like to point out that this can be associated with limited convenience when using this website.
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the contact form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address and name so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
d) When using our shop
Information disclosureYour personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only transfer your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the transmission pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, as well as
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
Rights of persons concernedYou have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15
GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, request meaningful information on their details.
We may only refuse to provide information to you if and to the extent that the disclosure would reveal information which must be kept secret in accordance with a legal provision or its nature, in particular because of the overriding legitimate interests of a third party (§ 29 Para. 1 sentence 2 BDSG), the responsible public authority has stated to us that the disclosure of the data would endanger public security or order or otherwise be detrimental to the welfare of the federation or a country (§ 34 Para. 1 No. 1 BDSG in conjunction with § 33 para. 1 No. 2 lit. b BDSG), or if the data are stored only because they may not be deleted due to legal or statutory storage regulations, or because they serve exclusively purposes of data backup or data protection control and the provision of information would require a disproportionate effort and processing for other purposes is excluded by suitable technical and organisational measures (§ 34 Paragraph 1 No. 2 BDSG).
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17
GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to allow us to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have lodged an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format in accordance with Art. 20
GDPR or to request the transmission to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3
GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future,
- if your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f
GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21
GDPR, if there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without the need to specify a specific situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an email to email@example.com.